Diary of a Mad Textaholic
Have you ever heard of a textaholic? You know, a nonstop texter whose phone is literally cemented to the death grip of one’s hand. It’s actually surprising easy to spot these people out. But believe it or not, there just might be a chance that you are a textaholic but you just don’t know it. You’re probably thinking that there’s no way on earth you can be considered a textaholic. I mean, you don’t have a texting addiction or anything right? Or do you? Well let’s go ahead and see.
- If you text when you are bored and super desperate to talk to anyone, I mean ANYONE, you are a textaholic.
- If ever feel like your phone is vibrating even though it really isn’t, you are a textaholic.
- If not being able to instantly read a text you just received makes you feel uneasy, uncomfortable, or very anxious, you are a textaholic.
- If you ever texted, with one hand or two, while using a urinal, you are a textaholic…and someone with sick skills.
- If you text when eating out with friends at a restaurant (you know those situations where you and a few of your friends go out to eat, but instead of having a conversation with each other at the dinner table, you are all typing away on your phone’s qwerty keyboard) you are a textaholic.
- If you text someone who is in close proximity to you (you know, texting someone who is in the car with you or texting someone who is in the same room as you like a dorm room) you are a textaholic.
- And finally, if you pay more attention to your phone, than the people and surroundings around you, you are a textaholic
Fortunately, your textaholism can be eliminated for good. I am proud to announce the release of my newest book, Diary of a Mad Textaholic: 12 Step Recovery Guide will show you a simple 12-step recovery plan that will help cure your texting addiction. Check it out! Thanks everybody!